Search Me

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Nothing can be hotter than the weather in Singapore.


When the weather get as hot as it did this afternoon, there was only a few things I would die for. A cold bath, or lie on the snow out in the cold. I'd prefer the latter.

There's a reason why the above you see is called a snow angel, because the heat is too bloody hot and only a devil would survive it. As I've repeated over a billion times, I'd rather die frozen than die burnt.

Feast day today, not fun at all. I like being a kid, so I can head over to the game stalls and do nothing but play with needing a valid reason. Now that I'm all grown, I have to help everyone do everything.

Greg looks like a caveman. Mel looks pretty. That's pretty much everyone I saw today. Where is everybody? =/

6 comments:

  1. ya man I didn't see tonia val and sarah and all man. so sad. =\

    ReplyDelete
  2. ian's going back to camp as well! after he comes back from Asian Games Qualifiers. he will be in 3SIR thats in changi. would jack have POP-ed by the 18th of May?

    ReplyDelete
  3. mel; Ya! Where's everyone? Looks like they didn't come or something. =/

    hayl; what does POP mean? Coming out of BMT? I have no idea man, I do know that Jack exits Tekong on the 15th. He did mention something about POPing in July. I've always thought POP is after you come outta Tekong. Army terms suck man, I never get anything right. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah POP is when you come out of Tekong. i dont remember how long BMT is though. HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. no wait do you mean exits as in graduates bmt or exits as in he finishes confinement?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You see, that's what I don't know. Lol. Jack did mention that he needs to go back to tekong after coming out on the 15th, so I guess he really POPs in July. Hmm..

    ReplyDelete