Search Me

Monday, May 24, 2010

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?

I'm gon achieve this, a jar full of dollar coins.

Jack and I caught Shrek Forever After, if you haven't watched it, don't. I don't know man, I mean if you're a huge fan of Shrek (read: I don't see what's so lovable about Shrek) then you've gotta catch it. But I'm not, and this is one failed animation. I didn't like it, don't ask me why, I just don't. We watched it because we were deluded by the deal GV was offering, the one about Hollywood Boulevard.

Last night was not all bad, after the movie we walked to Cityhall (we were at Dhoby Ghaut) and talked about stuff, good stuff, bad stuff, senseless stuff and all that stuff. Oh, we walked to Cityhall to catch NR2. I hardly get to spend time like that with J anymore, you know? Used to be around each other almost everyday, honestly, I don't know which I'd prefer more. We fight less when he's in camp because we don't have time to fight. But I miss him more, because we can't meet as often. Ah wells.

Saturdays' are best, Sundays too, just not when he books in, again. Other than that, Mondays to Fridays are just wasted days. I ought to find something to do, really.

Oh yeah, and I hate it when people strikes a conversation and after a few conversations, they act like we're best friends. I get that all the time, you know? I barely know _____, I've never been to school with _____, basically, I've only met _____ twice. It kills me to entertain _____. God help me.

I feel like I'm getting old, fucking fast. It's gon be my 21st in 2 weeks, someone once told me that once you reach 20, the years are gon fly by faster than usual. This freaks me out, I've so many things unaccomplished, and so many more I wanna do. Oh yeah, there's prolly gon be some party somewhere. Once that's finalized, I'll be giving out invitations. You'll receive it only if I love you. Aww. ♡

Kkthxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment