Search Me

Thursday, May 06, 2010

9 more days til I get a hug.

I love rings, do you love big chunky rings?

Something just struck me, and it's something that I've never been able to tolerate. You know how sometimes you have certain friends who cannot really speak decent english? I have friends like that, and funny how these people like to speak in english. I abhor shitty english, I'm not even hinting or saying that I have perfect command of english, but I am confident enough to say that people can understand me without getting annoyed or trying so hard to understand what I'm trying to convey.

I'll pass on the occasional mistakes or bad spelling, that doesn't really bother me as much. Then there are those friends who cannot really differentiate than/then or few/little or much/many, I can't help it but to correct them when I notice. Mistakes like such are fine, but when I go over to read friends' blogs, I feel like stabbing myself in my thighs and chest and head.

I hate to say it but it seems like I'm judging, on second thoughts, maybe I really am. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I just cannot stand it. Maybe because I'm a literature student, because other dudes in class seem to be having the same problems, oh wait, so do my lit teachers. Do you have this problem?

Hold on, after all these rants, I don't think it's a problem anymore. This is me, deal with it, people with shitty english. Ha ha!


3 comments:

  1. Ian will be in SAFTI in july (i think)..if he's not back in school by then...or posted somewhere else after this course he has to go to. if jack goes to OCS theyre likely to bump into each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea where Jack is gonna be going to. But he's hoping that he goes to OCS too! And he just got his phone confiscated for secretly calling me in the afternoon. Sometimes, I think he has no brains. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually it should be calling me secretly. lololol

    ReplyDelete