Search Me

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Writer's block: When your imaginary friends refuse to talk to you.


Why, why, why does this always happens when I'm trying to finish my work? I have so many points, but it's just not coming out. I need to complete 1000 words, and all I've done is 6.2%, oh yes, I calculated the percentage of work I completed. Because nothing intellectual is being done, I feel super annoyed I need to punch somebody's stupid face. I'm trying to rant in hope that after all these frustrations are out, intelligent things will flow and hence completing the other 93.8% of my work. I would rant to the people who asked me to rant at them, but I shall not be a burden. Ranting here is as good, no? They will eventually read it, I guess. Doesn't matter. I think I'm just crazy tired after all the visiting today. Why do I still gotta visit some more tomorrow, and on Sunday. Why so many people to visit? Why can't they just post the red packets to my address? Why so many distractions online? Why Tumblr always suck me in when I need to do work? I keep getting distracte...

No comments:

Post a Comment