Search Me

Monday, February 14, 2011

It never ends.


I thought whatever happened back then was because I was being a bitch, a difficult friend/person. I thought that coming to SIM would change that, new approach to life, to school and to making friends. A clean slate basically.

Well, apparently not so, it follows me, no matter where I end up. People tend to judge me before getting to know me. People already bitching about me before talking to me at all. And to think that I honestly thought that the problem was me. I guess not.

People seem to be intimidated by me, and my clique of friends. So much so that they need to be bitching, and laughing. Not that I care really, I used to care, then I thought that it wasn't my fault, so why should I give a shit, right?

I really should start to get used to people talking shit about me and my friends all the time.


Haters gon' hate,
bitches be crazy,
right?

No comments:

Post a Comment