Search Me

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Finally.

Hi, so I've decided to make today clear-out-my-shelves day. I thought it'll be easy, just throw out everything since it's been there for so long and I've barely took a second look at the things on the shelves. Right? Just throw. But... I'm sucha sentimental person, I started to find things like:


A photograph of Mother and I in Brisbane when I was in primary 5/6(?) That is a real Koala by the way, heavy like a cow, smelly like pig's crap, claws sharp like eagle's clutches. Oh, farmer's hat and fake long braids there. SAILOR MOON JEANS. No shit, i was such a cute girl. //wrists


Told you the long braids were fake. Hahahahaha. I had mad short hair, like boy short.


2008 school diary. Pimped to the max. About 2 years into the relationship with Jack, still very much obsessed with Jack, which you'll come to realize later when you see the contents. Crazy over doodled post it notes all over. Obsession with ladybugs and strawberry pocky.


30th August 2008. Picture says it all. No idea what was with the silly stickers.


Here's a typical page of out my 2008 school diary. I had fun reading all the crazy, silly things in there. 2008 was one helluva year for me, I prolly won't realize it if I didn't chance upon this school diary.


07A1(2008) The year I retained in year 2. Class photos. Spot me. Not sure if you can click to enlarge, no harm trying though. Oh and, I wasn't always this fair and fat. Back then I was pretty tanned and quite skinny. Okay, very skinny compared to now. Ah yes, I was still the girl Jack fell in love with. //wrists

So instead of throwing out stuff, I find myself keeping them all. Again and again and again. Someday, someday I'll learn to part with all these silly things.

Okay, off to rummage through more rubbish in my shelves!

No comments:

Post a Comment