Search Me

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The crazy blue sky.

It has been a crazy week, Jack's POP bloc leave made me think of how we used to hang out everyday together doing everything and nothing. And I miss those days, a lot. I miss how we don't have any commitment except school and that there's no time limit to us hanging out.

Right now, it's always "oh, Jack books in tomorrow, again." It's like when we're together during book outs, I just wished I can make time stop, it's like it's never enough, if you know what I mean. And when I feel like a little brat, I can't just pick up the phone and call Jack to whine because he can't answer my calls. I'm pretty much by myself now, and I have to learn to deal with it.

We went picnic a while back. (:







I'm just glad I have you.


No comments:

Post a Comment