Search Me

Saturday, June 26, 2010

RANT

Why do NS men have to do guard duty? It's not like someone will sneak in and bomb the place, or any Swiss national is going to sneak in and doodle graffiti all over the machine guns and tanks or whatever they have in Tekong.

It sucks to see Jon Chua and Jialong online because they've booked out and Jack's in camp. I know it's not even related or making any sense but I'm just depressed and upset that my boyfriend is confined because he's guarding ghost town. (I'd delete ghost town but I've said it and it better not be ghost town because I didn't mean it literally, DAMN IT, word play sucks. Why am I doing this to myself?)

Jack's supposed to have like 4 book out days because he finished all the shit he has to do. And I'm so freaking sick, all I want is a hug. WHY IS THAT SO DAMN DIFFICULT? I FEEL LIKE PUNCHING SOMEONE'S FACE AND STABBING ANNOYING PEOPLE. I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING AND CRYING BUT THAT WILL GIVE ME AN ENDLESS NIGHT OF BLOCKED AND OVERFLOWING NOSE. WHY IS MY STOMACH FEELING SO QUEASY ONLY NOW? (well it's not only now, it started when I was watching DDD but I ignored it.)

I JUST FEEL LIKE SCREAMING SOMETHING INTO SOMEONE'S STUPID FACE, I THINK THAT WILL MAKE ME FEEL A LOT BETTER. MY LIFE SUCKS, FMLFMLFML. KTHXBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment