Search Me

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Don't judge me.


I always tell friends that their love is stronger than the distance between them. I'd never thought that I may very well be a victim of my own words. It's only when you're made to deal with issues face to face, you'll feel the pain, the frustration and the agony. 

I'll never survive a long distance relationship, and I know it. Which scares me because Jack has been setting his eyes on University of Bristol, in UK. And if I'm fortunate enough to go over to Queensland, I'm gonna be even further away, not like the difference matters. I'm scared because we're gonna spend so much time apart, I'm scared because I depend on Jack more than I think I know.

I have until 21st August to know if I'm still going to University of Queensland, and I have more than a year to know Jack's decision about Bristol. I'm not gonna be selfish and breakdown in front of him, but it's gonna be really painful, and I'm gonna suck it up.

My life is frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment