Search Me

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Further Studies.

So I've looked at SIM and I have two choices, full time at Buffalo or part time at RMIT.

I'm more inclined towards RMIT because I think it's better but it requires me to do it part time and I kinda loathe the idea of studying part time. Because that means I'd prolly have to get a job, and unless I find the job that relates to what I'm studying, I refuse to work. I refuse to work in a bank or on the sales floor or whatever shit jobs there is. And I would want to transfer over during my last year, and part time degree doesn't offer that.

Buffalo is good because it's full time, exactly what I'm looking for. And it allows me to transfer over during the last year, to NYC, which is kinda far and foreign and scary. Buffalo isn't as good, in my opinion and Jack's too. Jack said that NewCastle is better than Buffalo which means RMIT is way better than Buffalo. And Buffalo is expensive, compared to doing part time at SIM with RMIT.

I don't know, it's a tough break. Jack and I have more or less talked about what happens if we do part time degrees, and I'm kinda looking forward to that if it really happens. And doing my last year in the university makes my degree more recognized, right? Omg, I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment