Search Me

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Not the life i wanted.

i've been lacking the sleep i need, to mug my ass out for this Promos. But after the papers, i feel i've failed. Yet again, even though i really mugged the life outta me. I guess if im lucky enough, i'll make it through again. But i doubt it. My body feels so bloody exhausted, that just standing on the train from Town back home, sores my back. I couldn't open my eyes when i did most of the papers. Im probably the world's lousiest recalcitrant loser. Damnit. If i don't make it through this time, i'd like to go to Santa Maria College. But that'll mean leaving everything here for a year or so.

The family's moving. No matter what. If we do have the money, we'll move to East Coast's a little less than new condos. If not, then we'll shift to a smaller flat somewhere else. Of course, i would hope for the better one. Who wouldn't? heh.

Now that i self-declared for the promos to be over, i got no where to go. =/ im fucking bored okay. im so bored i wanna cry. fuck balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment