Search Me

Sunday, July 22, 2007

My new found Love

i gotta confess, it's been in my heart for a shit long time now.


I've had set my eyes on you since the first time i saw you, you made my heart pump so fast that my whole face was red when i look at you. you got the style, the hotness, the charm, the charisma, the aura and the oh so handsome looks. and day and night, i've been dreaming of you, picturing you in my embrace and me holding you. i really want you to be mine, if only i have you. my days would be filled with glee and happiness.





Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you








okay, i'll be generous and show yall a picture of the love i wished i had. just take a tiny peek, cos everything related belongs to me, and me only!









A small peek only okay..











OH, totally hotter than SEX.

No comments:

Post a Comment